UK Jobs Board
Are you a senior front-end developer looking to step up in a lead role?
Doing all the task of a lead developer but don’t have the title?
Would you like to have a real impact on the whole project?
Job title: Lead Front-end Developer
Location: – Cheshire/Remote
We’ve partnered with a SAAS business in Cheshire that’s family-run and been building software for over 15+ years! Due to their recent growth, they’re looking to build out their development and cloud teams and hiring a Lead Frontend Developer to manage a team of 5 developers. This client has 5 development teams across the whole of the company.
The Front-end Tech Lead will be responsible for developing bespoke websites/single-page applications built on the Angular framework and will play a crucial role in developing our own products. This candidate must be comfortable with embracing and driving new technology and development practices
What’s in this for you?
* Salary up to £55k + Benefits package
* Cheshire based offices + choose how remote you want to be!
* Family/start-up culture throughout the business, always a fun environment!
* Working on a modern greenfield project
* Hiring over 20+ people this year, growing company!
Sound good? You’ll need the following…
* Strong frontend development experience
* Knowledge or experience of other front-end frameworks/libraries e.g. React/Vue is a plus
* A great communicator who will embrace discussing designs & ideas with stakeholders and their team
Get in touch! Even if you are actively or passively looking and fancy having a no ties chat
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.