UK Jobs Board
A prestigious and well know leisure brand in the Edgbaston area are seeking a highly personable and experience Front Of House Team Leader to start immediately.
They are seeking an exceptional candidate that will be responsible for creating a team environment that delivers the highest levels of service and can help achieve sales and customer service targets.
Hours of work are full time and on a rota basis. Candidates looking to apply MUST be available to work a 37.5 hour week between the following hours: Monday to Friday 6am to 10pm and Saturday to Sunday 7.30am to 8pm.
Duties and tasks will include:
* Ensuring team delivers a consistently exceptional service by possessing a thorough knowledge of the venue and proactively resolving issues.
* Maximise the recruitment of visitors by ensuring a welcoming friendly response to new enquiries and delivering tours as necessary
* Ensure all new visitors feel welcomed and integrated into the venue
* Organise an effective rota for the Front Of House Team, managing sickness, absence and being the first point of call when issues arise.
* Coordinating the process of handling new enquiries and booking tours
* Coordinating and undertaking tasks to support other departments, from administration through to design and social media.
Candidates welcome to apply for the role will have the following:
* A ’people’ person – someone who enjoys meeting people from a diverse range of backgrounds and has the ability to think and walk in the shoes of our members.
* A person with experience in a premier customer service and sales environment
* A great all-round communicator – whether that be face to face, on the phone or online – with excellent written skills
* Experience of leading within a team environment
* Excellent organisational skills
* Passionate about racquets sports, health and fitness
Excellent working environment, the successful candidate will also receive the following benefits:
* An opportunity to work for a well-known venue
* A supportive environment which will help you grow your skills and experience
* Annual Salary with commission for sales
* 28 Days holiday
* Free gym membership
* Free car parking
* Discount on meals
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.