UK Jobs Board
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Feltham for a FLT Driver to join our client. This is a full-time temporary role paying £9.05 per hour, 4 on 4 off 06.00am till 18.00pm to start ASAP on a temporary contact until the end of August 2019.
Feltham's Logistics department requires a Warehouse Operative to support the Stores / logistics area loading and unloading of transport, fork truck driving duties, entering product onto the client’s AMOS system for outgoing deliveries, putting skates on wheels, this role will also cover all stores activities receipt of parts / issues of parts, and cycle counting.
* Supporting the operational requirements, loading and unloading of vehicles while maintaining a safe environment and adhering to all company HS&E expectations.
* Supporting stores warehouse activities, receiving goods, unpacking, storing and issuing using ERP system.
* Driving a fork truck in your day to day activities.
* TPM and maintenance of all vehicles, recording and reporting all deficiencies.
* Ensuring accurate receiving and shipping documentation is correct and stored in accordance with the client practices and procedures.
* Know & Understand risk assessments associated with tasks, including any Task Risk Assessment or CoSHH Assessment referenced in the WI.
* Works accurately & efficiently on individual assignments or as an active team member.
* Performs job duties on various shifts in response to customer needs.
* Fosters teamwork and diversity within MM team – effective communicator, actively participate in tier meetings.
Skills and Experience
* Have the ability to work with little direct supervision.
* Must be adaptable to cover different roles, embrace the culture with an open mind.
* Ability to multi task and priorities workload to deliver on commitments on time.
Strong time management attributes that ensure self-discipline.
* Basic computer skills.
* Must have a valid Counter Balance Fork lift license.
Disclosure Scotland and 5 years full reference will need to be obtained before start and drug screening will need to return a negative result