UK Jobs Board
Are you finishing Uni in the next couple of weeks?
Maybe you just have some free time over the summer?
How does travelling to various locations across the UK over weekends sound?
What's the catch, there's always a catch right!
Well this is a job and you will be paid, so when you get to the various locations you will be selling ice creams and water. You'll still get some chance for some free time and who doesn't love listening to live bands etc right.
The ideal candidates we are looking for will be:
* Full clean driving licence is desirable (we need to get the vans to the sites)
* Flexible – some things are out of our control, and Boris definitely is!
* Personable – you'll be dealing with lots of customers each day, all from different backgrounds, so you have to be able to build rapport quickly
* Reliable – key for us
* Able to set an alarm – early mornings are a must as you will be travelling all over the UK
* Happy to stay away – due to some of the locations
So who would love this role:
Personally when I did this role I was a student. I loved listening to bands and being at busy events, talking to people all day and generally having a good time. You will be able to wind down, see the local area in the evenings when staying over, and you will be paid weekly.
Please apply now and we will go through next steps.
Oak recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency for this role
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.