UK Jobs Board
Working alongside one of our key Clients, Jobsworth Recruitment Solutions Ltd are seeking a number of experienced and committed Extrusion Machine Operators for their Site in Cradley Heath. This brilliant opportunity is a full-time, temp-to-perm vacancy with plenty of overtime available. After a successful probation period, this role will become permanent and the successful applicant can enjoy the benefits in joining a fast-growing, profitable sector.
* Shift Pattern; (Operates over a 7-day basis) Rotating 12hr shifts, 2 days on 2 days off or 3 days on 3 days off on a rota basis. Day shift is 06:30 to 18:30. There may also be a requirement for occasional Night shifts which run from 18:30 to 06:30.
* Pay per hours is between £10.50 to £11.50, dependent on experience. It can be negotiable depending on experience.
* Operating polythene extrusion machinery on a busy factory floor
* Confidently running blown film machinery on a busy factory floor
* Ensuring that the machinery is run safely whilst delivery quality and minimising waste product every day
* Read blueprints and diagrams correctly in a fast-paced environment
The Candidate Must:
* Have experience using extrusion machines preferably blown film machinery.
* If have machine operating experience, training will be provided to operate extrusion machines.
* Be able to read blueprints correctly
* Be fit, healthy and experienced in heavy lifting
* Be able to fulfil the proposed shift pattern
* Be both committed and motivated
* Be commercially aware of waste and performance
If you have any queries or require further information, please call Jamie Payne on (phone number removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.