UK Jobs Board
Our client supports businesses to achieve their financial goals by increasing their network, both nationally and internationally. On their behalf, we are recruiting an Events and Marketing Executive to support the development, delivery and administration of the organisation’s marketing and communications strategy, and take responsibility for the planning and delivery of their annual programme of events.
This is an exciting opportunity for an events and marketing professional to be part of a fantastic organisation and play a pivotal part in their marketing and events team by carrying out the following activities:
* Develop the event’s programme, ensuring event content and speakers are relevant and topical.
* Ensure the advertising and promotion of events using social media, digital marketing, advertising channels and the website.
* Generate relevant event marketing literature.
* Manage delegates and event bookings via CRM.
* Work in line with budgets and source suitable and cost-effective venues.
* Take a leading role at events to ensure that delegates and stakeholders have an exceptional event experience.
* Develop and plan marketing activity (digital and traditional).
* Act as a Brand Ambassador, developing and creating digital content consistent with the brand guidelines and core messaging.
* Develop social and digital marketing channels, ensuring all content is monitored and kept up to date.
As well as professional, proactive and enthusiastic candidates, with impeccable communication skills, we’re looking for:
* 3 years’ experience in events management and marketing (digital & traditional) techniques, including social media management.
* An understanding of the importance of brand, brand values and key messaging.
* The ability to produce marketing and communications copy.
* Working knowledge of Adobe design packages, including Photoshop/InDesign/PDF Editor.
* Knowledge of SEO and PPC/Ads
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.