UK Jobs Board
We are currently recruiting for an Electrician to join a manufacturing company based in Coventry who are involved in the manufacture, design, and installation of conditioning plants.
Up to £30,000 per annum
Your responsibilities for this role will include;
* You will be required to wire and test in house equipment for the role of Electrician.
* For the role of Electrician, you will be involved of the electrical installation of conditioning plants and site work will be expected.
* Some worldwide travel will be involved for the role of Electrician.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following attributes;
* For the role of Electrician, you will need to hold relevant electrical qualifications and have previous experience within a similar role.
* A CompEx qualification is highly advantageous but not essential to be considered for the role of Electrician.
* Previous experience of site work is required for this role.
* Due to the nature of the role, a full UK Licence is required to be considered.
Please click “Apply now” to apply for this position, and one of our dedicated consultants will process your application shortly.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we will aim to respond back to all successful applications within 3 days. If you do not hear back from us within this time, your application has been unsuccessful. We will keep your CV and details on file to consider you for more relevant opportunities in the future
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.