UK Jobs Board
Falcon Green is working at the moment with a well-known M&E Contractor focused on delivering innovative market-leading projects in London are currently seeking an ambitious and driven Electrical Project Manager who is proactive and solutions-focused.
Electrical Project Manager requirements:
* Manage and coordinate all electrical services installation and testing from conception to completion of the project.
* Understand the project and the systems within the project in-depth.
* Work closely with the Principal Contractor daily to build and coordinate an agreed sequence of works for all necessary tasks.
* Order materials and equipment whilst following company protocols /procedures.
* Direct all site management staff including site supervisor, site engineers, site office staff and store managers.
* Generate and track RFI’s.
* Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
* Analyse, manage, and mitigate risks.
* Oversee all onsite installations to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
* Ensure contractual conditions of performance are met.
* Oversee and Manage on site Quality Assurance & Quality Control checks
* Regularly attend meetings as required.
Electrical Project Manager qualifications:
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role having delivered electrical projects from £5- 10m particularly in the residential market.
* Can deliver high-quality work with excellent attention to detail
If you would like to hear more about this role please apply via the link provided and someone from our team will be in touch
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.