UK Jobs Board
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£30,000 – £34,000 + vehicle + fuel card + overtime + 27 days hol +BH + 12% pension
Your new company
* A government-owned company which exists to help the NHS get the most from its estate, and ensure that it is consistently fit for purpose so that healthcare professionals can deliver excellent patient care.
Your new role
* Operating Monday – Friday, across a range of NHS properties
* Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of electrical and building services equipment
* General maintenance duties as and when required – emergency light testing, fire alarms, lamp changes
What you'll need to succeed
* We are keen to speak to Engineers who are electrically qualified to C&G Levels 2,3 or Parts 1 and 2 along with 17th or 18th Edition IEE Regs
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
What you'll get in return
* Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.