UK Jobs Board
Construction Logistics Group are currently looking for a Temporary Electrical Installing Manager.
Working in partnership with a range of construction companies across UK and Europe, we are constantly expanding and looking for people to grow as part of our team.
This is a long-term role divided by having to work in the office and on site, starting as soon as possible.
* Aid in the tendering process for future projects, having an input in the electrical aspects of the job.
* Research suitable solutions and estimate costs and timescales effectively.
* Ordering materials and organizing the site labour for the electrical installing.
* Conduct testing on electrical work that have been done and sign off inspection reports.
* Communicate with clients and contractors and attend meetings on site.
* Responsible for the day-to-day leadership of electrical team on site, and for the progress of the work itself.
* Maintaining a positive relationship with customers, maintaining a professional standard service to ensure smooth running of the project.
* Ensuring a pro-active approach to Health & Safety, ensuring project follows company procedures and legal legislation.
Qualifications & Experience
* Previous experience in managing work on a construction site is essential
* Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft essential
* Good communication skills
* Electrical City and Guilds 2391-52
* Electrical Qualification 18th Edition/ Level 3 Electrical Installation
* NICEIC certificate
* Testing and Inspection
* JIB ECS Level 3 or Level 6
* Have deep knowledge of electrical installation and inspection to ensure projects are carried efficiently and safely.
Competitive pay depending on experience.
* Working hours: Monday – Friday – 8AM – 5PM
* Saturday – accessible by mobile (hours will need to be flexible).
If you would like to be considered for this job and you are available for an immediate start please apply online, submit your updated details and we will contact you.
Please be aware that Construction Logistics Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered, without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Interviews will be held online due to the current COVID-19 situation.
All applications will be reviewed, please do not call to chase the progress of your application. If you do not hear back from us, your CV has not been shortlisted at this time due to a high number of candidates.
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.