UK Jobs Board
Role: Electrical Installation and Commissioning Engineer
Location: (Remote location) Travel to sites in the UK
Basic Salary: £35 000/annum – £45 000 + Company Van + Pension + Job Security + Fuel Card + Overnight Allowance
Timely Recruit is recruiting for an Electrical Installation and Commissioning Engineer with Controls / PLC experience or knowledge due to rapid growth. The client is a Technology leader in Smart Grid, Demand Response and Frequency Response services.
The Electrical Installation Deployment and Commissioning Engineer will be responsible for Installation and Commissioning of the company’s electrical, control hardware and software equipment.
·Commissioning of company’s monitoring Metering and control site system.
·Interfacing company’s site-based hardware to electrical loads in a wide variety of industry types including airports, supermarkets, cold stores, water treatment plants, furnace.
* Installing Electrical Software and Hardware
·Auditing Industrial and Commercial premises for energy efficiency schemes.
·Installing and Commissioning energy metering control panels.
·Communication with site-based engineering staff and third-party maintenance contractors whilst installing and commissioning.
·Troubleshooting and investigating faults on current sites in company’s portfolio.
·Upgrading panels and retrofitting components as required by company’s development team.
·Interface effectively with customers to resolve requests and system issues
·Competent, attitude and willing to travel
·Extended travel is required mainly in the UK
Qualifications, Attributes and Experience
You must possess:
* Electrical craft certificate with a minimum of eight years’ experience
* Electrical Installation and Commissioning skills essential
* Qualified Electrician or Electrical Engineer with Installation and Controls or PLC experience.
* Electrical infrastructure knowledge of commercial and industrial buildings
* Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and wiring diagrams
* A level of Health and Safety is desirable
* Experience of Installing Commercial and Industrial Electrical Meters or other Electrical software or hardware.
* Installing and commissioning hardware and software equipment
* Knowledge of refrigeration controls, PLC Controls is beneficial but not essential
* Controls Experience OR PLC experience.
* System configuration knowledge is beneficial but not essential
* Network IP configuration is beneficial but not essential
* HVAC engineering will be advantageous
If you meet these requirements and are interested to discuss the role, Please APPLY NOW
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.