UK Jobs Board
We are entrepreneurial, collaborative, and we stand behind a common cause – better buildings for a better world.
We are a market leader in the field of high-performance building envelope solutions, which ensure lifetime carbon and resource savings. We have gained this position through a creative and solutions driven mindset, which continues to drive our innovation agenda today. We believe the future of our industry lies in new technologies that transform the way we design and build. This includes our products but also how we interact with our customers at every touchpoint.
Kingspan offers an attractive rate of pay, profit related bonus, pension contributions together with a range of other benefits to include cycle to work scheme, life insurance, contributory pension, free parking, income protection and more.
We are looking to recruit a Divisional Master Data Manager responsible for the design, maintenance, governance and control of the divisional master data. You will set strategic direction to ensure that our data management is maintained and facilitates a competitive advantage. This position defines data management roadmap and tool sets required to facilitate. You will support the master data acquisition for new businesses that will integrate into the Kingspan Insulation Division, if required. This will require early engagement with the business to discuss their current master data and ensuring a smooth collection of the data. This will require travel worldwide to the business in question.
As Divisional Master Data Manager your main purpose is to:
– Continually evolve Master Data best practices to meet current and future business needs
– Identify and lead data quality improvement initiatives across all hierarchies and systems
– Develop and manage process to resolve exceptions to established policies and standards
– Define and drive achievement of service level performance; define indicators of performance and quality metrics
– Ensure compliance with data related policies, standards, roles and responsibilities, and adoption requirements
– Manage and curate the business data architecture model(s) on behalf of the overall business
– Engage in integrated data architecture discussions and recommend use of data structures and edits
– Define indicators of performance and quality metrics and ensure compliance
– Support business integration and acquisitions from a master data perspective
– Represent the Master Data team in any relevant discussions with Kingspan Group or other divisions in support of shared initiatives.
Tasks and Responsibilities as our Divisional Master Data Manager will include:
– Establish a divisional wide data governance framework, with a focus on improvement of data quality and the protection of commercially and personally sensitive data.
– Provides strategic direction for master data and transactional data governance processes
– Drive development of a business data architecture as a supporting tool for future business change
– Define roles and responsibilities related to data governance
– Ensure clear accountability for data stewardship of the company’s principal information assets
– Define appropriate data migration strategies for business integrations and acquisitions.
– Lead the effort defining and communicating master data standards, conventions and governance policy and processes
– Stewards and Business Process Champions
– Work with the Business Process Champions and IT to ensure that data standards, conventions and governance are properly
– Build strong strategic partnerships with business segments and critical functional areas
Benefits as our Divisional Master Data Manager will include:
– Pension scheme
– Income protection
– Life assurance
– Free parking
Do you have the skills that we are looking for? If so, click apply now to be considered as our Divisional Master Data Manager
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.