UK Jobs Board
Digital Marketing Manager
Excellent opportunity for a Marketing Campaign Manager/Digital Marketing Manager for a Fast Growing PE back SAAS business based in Manchester. This opportunity is suitable for an individual who is happy working from home but based in the West Midlands near the Head of Marketing or Manchester where the Office in based.
Working globally across all B2B products, the Marketing Campaign Manager will be responsible for managing all campaign activity to support overall nurture, acquisition, engagement, and retention of B2B customers. This involves creating new campaigns, managing budgets, understanding the overall campaign insights, and acting on analytics to optimise activity to improve revenue in support of sales targets.
As a key role in the overall marketing organisation, the role will be varied, covering digital campaign work, event promotion, project management, and working with colleagues and third-party suppliers, to ensure alignment of campaign activity with wider marketing strategies and objectives.
Duties and responsibilities
* Managing, planning, and supporting the creation of digital campaigns.
* Monitoring and analysing campaign activity and acting to optimise effectiveness.
* Working closely with Product Marketing to create powerful messaging for all B2B marketing.
* Oversight of placed advertising.
* Creation of strategies to optimise nurture, acquisition, engagement, and retention for all B2B products.
* Lead on the global improvement of transactional email communications.
* Development of strategies to help steer creation and usage of case studies, video, digital events, podcasts and seminars.
* Ability to empathise with an audience and write briefs with both the customer and the commercial objectives in mind
By proceeding with this application, you are consenting to Thrive by Chorni Limited’s collection of your personal information and handling of that information. Thrive by Chorni will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. If at any time you want your personal information to be deleted, you simply need to notify us
Thrive by Chorni Limited acts as a recruitment agency.
Reference ID: 22
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.