UK Jobs Board
Development Manager required on a 6 month interim contract in Birmingham, with the potential to go permanent. Inside IR35.
As the Development Manager you will primarily focus on the disposal of brownfield sites whilst supporting the strategic head of asset management to identify and take forward opportunities for property development and disposal.
Development Manager duties:
• Developing and championing across the Directorate integration of AMC, Zero Carbon, Employment Land and other emerging applicable policy into all site development and disposal strategies
• Supporting the negotiation of strategic development partnerships and joint ventures
• Undertaking and coordinating technical due diligence, including instructing valuations and development appraisals,
• Developing and managing relationships with external partners and agencies appointed through the WMCA framework and development process
• Supporting colleagues from across the Housing & Regeneration Directorate as required in negotiating terms for the disposal of identified sites with landowners and agents
Development Manager criteria:
• Will be educated to Degree level in a subject relevant to the role
• Will have an appropriate professional membership or be working towards appropriate membership; with RICS preferred in both instances.
• Experience of identifying sites with development potential
• Demonstrable experience of project management, including managing land-based development projects, delivering on time and to budget
Click apply now for more interest
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.