UK Jobs Board
S Guest Consultancy Services is working in Partnership with a rapidly expanding organisation based in Birmingham City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced call handler to join a professional but friendly team. For the right person there is potential to develop and grow within this exciting start up business.
The successful candidate will be required to support the Customer Service desk taking queries and bookings related to booking Covid tests and Fit to Fly testing.
* Provide admin support to ensure efficient operation of the office
* Answer high volume calls, schedule appointments and support visitors
* Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results
* Polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail and mail
* Maintain supplies inventory and checking stock to determine inventory level and anticipate stock requirements
Attention to details, excellent communication written and verbal, intermediate MS Office knowledge, ability to multitask, ability to analyse information, available to start ASAP and be flexible to work weekends on rota basis
Please note; We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this position you are permitting S Guest Consultancy Services to contact you and retain your details. In compliance with the regulations ( April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, S Guest Consultancy Services will require proof of identification and a copy of your passport/birth certificate and NI number will be required as part of your interview process
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.