UK Jobs Board
Customer Care Manager
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
At Bellway we recognise that people are the key to our success and our goal is to provide a rewarding and fulfilling career in line with our values of quality, service and trust. In addition to this we are committed to being a more inclusive employer and invite applications from a variety of backgrounds.
There is an exciting opportunity to join Bellway, one of the UK’s largest house builders. Our South Midlands Division is looking to recruit a Customer Care Manager to join the Division’s Customer Care team.
This role reports of the Division’s Managing Director.
Principal accountabilities of the role include:
* Efficiently and effectively improve and be responsible for Customer Care within the Division
* Take an active role in assisting the Division to meet its customer satisfaction targets, and to manage all customer-related issues through to resolution
* Manage the team of Customer Care staff effectively, to ensure that the Customer Care Department fully implements the Company’s Customer Care policy and procedures and to aim to deal with customer care issues professionally and quickly and to their complete satisfaction
* Visit customers, where required, and agree works in line with NHBC Standards and Bellway Homecare
* Liaise and co-ordinate with the Construction, Technical and Sales Departments to ensure Customer Care issues are minimised
* Ensure cost control is monitored for any works that are carried out
* Attend NHBC Resolutions and bring learning/feedback back to the workplace
* Act as the first point of call out on emergency situations from Safeguard
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
* Experience of working as a Customer Care Manager, ideally with a national housebuilder, housing association or council in a similar role.
* Previous experience of managing, motivating and supporting a team of staff
Qualifications and Training
* GCSE Maths and English – Grade 4+ (or equivalent)
Skills and Aptitude
* Effective listening skills
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Good administration skills
* Able to work to deadlines
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Proficient IT skills along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and outlook)
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
* Committed to diversity and inclusion
The Role and Working Conditions
* Willing to be flexible in respect to day to day duties and hours worked
* Ability to travel to all development sites, including the divisional office
In return we can offer you:
* Competitive salary
* Annual bonus
* 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
* Company van
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
We reserve the right to close this vacancy if a large volume of applications are received
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.