UK Jobs Board
Customer Care Coordinator/Order fulfilment – FMCG
20,000 – 25,000
I’ve partnered with a market leader in the nutritional product sector, a business who have been on a tremendous journey over the last 12 months and experienced rapid growth.
Due to their growth, they are seeking a Customer Care Coordinator to join their busy team, you oversee the process from order to dispatch ensure a seamless and world class service for your customer.
* Order Processing
* Enter orders from B2C and B2B customers into the ERP system
* Manage orders coming via EDI, orders received via Email as well as orders uploaded from customer portals.
* Ensure the orders are processed in timely manner and accurately following the customer’s specific requirements
* Provide shipment documentation where required.
* Work closely with sales team and report back any queries if raised, regarding to their customer orders.
* Work closely with warehouse/ transport teams to ensure all orders are processed and delivered On time in full.
* Complete customer set up documents
* Inventory Management
* Run inventory report checks between the ERP and WMS systems to ensure the stock levels are accurate at both ends.
* Manage inventory levels and arrange the stock transfers as required
* System Management
* Monitor the ERP alert inbox throughout the day.
* Investigate and resolve any errors received from ERP alert system
* Confident communicator
* Analytical and methodical approach with an attention to detail.
* Experience working within a similar role – ideally FMCG, manufacturing or distribution
* Proâ€active problem solver.
* A selfâ€starter that can think on their feet.
If you would like to be considered for the role and would like to be considered for this role, please apply via the link or contact Victoria Riley.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.