UK Jobs Board
£27,900 – £37,890 p/a – Band 5/6 | 37.5 Hours – Internal Rotation | Great Staff Benefits
A leading Westminster hospital currently has a full-time vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in ITU/CCU to join their Critical Care Ward in a Band 5 or Band 6 role depending on experience.
What the hospital is offering the successful CCU Staff Nurse & details of the role:
* A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, with shifts on an internal rotation covering a 24/7 rota
* A competitive annual salary in the region of £27,900 to £37,890 depending on experience
* A private pension or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, plus life assurance
* A range of retail and leisure discounts
* Ongoing training and development opportunities
* Childcare vouchers, cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes
* 27 days annual leave
As Critical Care Nurse, you will provide high quality care and assist in the management and organisation of critical care within the facility, in addition to providing clinical support to the General Wards during quiet spells in ITU.
Candidates for this Critical Care Staff Nurse role will meet the following criteria:
* NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
* Experienced in an ITU/ICU/Critical Care setting and have completed or be working towards a post registration qualification in critical care in addition to a recognised mentorship qualification
* Flexible towards shift patterns and able to work day/night/weekend shifts
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to make complex clinical judgments
* Ideally demonstrate some clinical leadership experience, and able to deputise for the ITU Ward Sister/Charge Nurse in their absence
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.