UK Jobs Board
Do you have an interest in teaching, have a degree or experince working with groups of 11-16 year olds?
Do you live local to Coventry?
I am recruiting people who have an interest in teaching the next generation. I work with many secondary schools in the Coventry area and they are in high demand for cover supervisor for daily cover, short term, long term and permanent roles.
To be considered for a cover supervisor all you need is:
– A Masters, Degree or PhD qualification or experince with 11 – 16 year olds
– A passion for wanting to teach
– Having a clear DBS
– Having a caring compassionate attitude
Your responsibilities would be:
– Delivering a lesson based on the teachers plan to KS3, KS4 and A level students
– Follow the behaviour policies that the school has
– Collecting, marking any work that has been done and handing it into the correct person
If this sounds like you, Click apply now.
Twenty4seven Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.