UK Jobs Board
Contracts Manager – Flat Roofing
£35-42k (depending on experience) + company car
Firmly established as one of the UK’s largest and most successful Roofing and Waterproofing Specialists, our client has enjoyed year on year growth since being established over 100 years ago. Employing over 350 people and holding one of the best Health and Safety records in the country, our client is a prime company for the next step in your career.
They are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
They are now seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to
Must have NVQ 6, Black CSCS & Flat Roofing Experience
1. To organise, control and manage the contracts department.
2. Liaise and advise estimators on tenders.
3. Liaise with Design team both internally and externally.
4. Provide input on orders received.
5. Monitor all contracts in conjunction with subordinates, including review of weekly reports etc.
6. Run large contracts.
7. Monitor and report to BM on the financial and programme of all projects.
8. Programme works to suit BA and Client objectives.
9. Ensure that subordinates manage material and plant deliveries meet programme and budget requirements.
10. Approve subordinates risk assessments, method statements, quality plans etc.
11. Ensure that the works are carried out safely and in accordance with Company requirements.
12. Liaise with QS and BM regarding costs, valuations and project forecast.
13. Ensure that subordinates carry out the works as per approved working drawings and specification.
14. Liaise with Company employed subcontractors to ensure work meets our requirements.
15. Develop sub-contract, client and supplier relationships to sustain the branch and BA objectives.
16. Attend site meetings as required.
17. Ensure that long term resourcing is co-ordinated.
Please apply via this advertisement or call us directly for a confidential chat. We will not share your application with anyone without speaking with you first
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.