UK Jobs Board
Contract Support / Administrator – Client Direct – Fulham, South West London – Up to £30,000 per annum
Exciting opportunity to work for an exclusive estate (Client Direct) in Fulham, South West London. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in Facilities Management with an administration / helpdesk. Your duties will include all aspects of contract support / day to day administration tasks, working closely with the office team / Maintenance Manager, chasing documentations/Invoices and answering calls and emails. In return the company is offering a competitive salary, further training and the opportunity to work for a great company!
Hours of work
Monday to Friday – 08:00am to 17:00pm
Key duties & Responsibilities
* Take responsibility for Compliance administration duties assigned for the contract
* Daily monitoring of PPM completion in line with the Concept planners, and to ensure SLAs and KPIs are met.
* Produce weekly reports on any outstanding PPM’s Statutory and Non-Statutory.
* Plan engineer’s PPM jobs, booking engineers onto site by liaising with Customers
* Assign specialist subcontractors and provide confirmation of their attendance to site.
* Ensure the relevant statutory certificates are received, checked for accuracy and the customers systems are updated and processes followed.
* Responsible for liaising with the Sub Contractors to ensure their PPMs are completed by due dates and the certification is received within SLA.
* Issue annual purchase orders to the Sub Contractors for specialist PPMs
* Ensure annual Subcontract Insurance Policy, Health & Safety/Environmental Policies are updated annually (Jan to Dec)
* Ensure that Subcontract PPM Risk and Method statements are reviewed and signed annually
* Review Subcontract Periodical Planners for accuracy and amend where necessary.
* Annually rollover the Periodical contracts and agree sub-contractor costs for the year with the Contract Manager.
* Work closely with the customers TSM’s to achieve KPI levels on compliance.
* Liaise with the Contract Managers and Engineers to ensure any issues are resolved and we are compliant.
* Deal with any failures on the certificates ensuring remedial works are arranged and quotes obtained to resolve the issues.
* Cover for the helpdesk calls and respond to general queries in a timely manner
* Provide administrative cover during absences and break periods
* Ensure customer satisfaction is high and internal dashboards are utilised
* Attend weekly and monthly meetings when required with the Contract Manager and PPM compliance to ensure all jobs are being completed efficiently.
* Prepare Quotations in line with SLA agreement for breakdowns/ Extra works and Projects
* Contact Suppliers for quotations
* Place Orders to Suppliers/Subcontractors for PPM activity/Breakdowns/Extra works and Project works
* Manage Works In progress (WIP) in a timely manner and liaise with the Finance team
* Liaise with Engineering teams on Demised contracts providing supporting detail for Site Log Book completion
Previous Facilities & Maintenance Helpdesk experience is essential
Excellent and professional telephone manner
Excellent customer service skills
The capacity to think ahead, plan and prioritise own workload
The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
The ability to work as part of a team
A positive approach, with the determination to succeed
Basic Salary between £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience
25 Days Holiday
Free Parking on Site
Free meals on site
If you are interested in this position please send you Cv to Katie Ferrari at Cbw Staffing Solutions or call for more information
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.