UK Jobs Board
Commercial Sales Manager
Product Knowledge: Aluminium Windows
Sales Area / Based: South East
Salary / Package: 50k – 55k salary plus company package
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
* Devise weekly call plans, factoring both customer and prospective calls to ultimately meet the sales/margin targets for the area.
* Fully comprehend and promote company products through an understanding of – and immersion in – the market.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO US
* A background in sales, underpinned by a practised understanding and value of the importance of company targets.
* A professional, driven persona with a commercial awareness and strong communication skills.
WHAT WE CAN GIVE TO YOU
* An opportunity to flourish as a Sales Representative with a world-renowned, growing company who prides itself on innovative systems.
* An attractive package including bonus scheme, pension, healthcare and car.
Interested? Read on for a full job specification and how to apply:
Job title: COMMERCIAL SALES MANAGER
Area of Responsibility
Responsibility for efficient management of delegated area:
· To efficiently devise a weekly call plan for 08:30 each Monday
· To ensure an appropriate mix of customer calls to prospecting calls is
· To ensure necessary samples and visual aids are available when
· To produce accurate monthly sales forecasts
· To achieve the sales target set for the year for Area
· To achieve the margin target set for the year for Area
· To produce accurate and on time reporting
· To effectively manage the Area sales territory
Responsibility for continual personal and company update as to the state of the Commercial Market and its requirements:
· To be conversant with competition and its products
· To be fully aware of existing and potential customer base
· To be aware of regional variations regarding product suitability
· To provide constant feedback on market information and changing
· To provide general feedback outside the Commercial market
Responsibility for the maintenance of systems and on time reporting:
· To concisely maintain customer records on OSARA
· To utilise a working knowledge of ReynaPro software
· To demonstrate an ability to submit and maintain a record of customer
· To ensure adequate stocks are held of all relevant sales aids
We’d love to speak with you about this role – or how we may find a match for your career goals.
Please click Apply to send your CV or call Lee on (phone number removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.