UK Jobs Board
Commercial Insurance Executive – Up to £35,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits
Can be based at either Orpington, Kent or Chelmsford, Essex.
My client is highly successful insurance broker is seeking a Commercial Executive due to continued expansion of the commercial broking team. They are ideally seeking a minimum of 2 years Commercial Insurance experience. This position is a key role and requires a professional and businesslike approach at all times.
• Maintaining day to day Compliance procedures for FCA Regulation
• Corresponding and communicating with clients and insurance companies
• Mid Term adjustments
• Cross selling other products
• Converting renewal business in line with or in excess of company targets
• Converting new business enquires in line with or in excess of company targets
• Advising Manager of any debt recovery problems or contentious issues in a timely manner
• Commercial Insurance Experience (Broker or Insurer)
• Must be CERT CII (Would accept part qualified with a desire to complete)
• Have technical knowledge of :
oSME Package Business
oContractors All Risk Covers
• Checking covers, warranties, endorsements to ensure that they are correct and in line with quotations provided.
• Compliance Management
• Preparing Market presentations for both New Business and Renewal reports
• Liaising with Insurers and Clients pre and post sale of New business or Renewal
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.