UK Jobs Board
CNC SETTERS – All day work – NO SHIFTS
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC SETTER (TURNING/MILLING)? Are you a CNC SETTER looking a fresh opportunity?
A busy manufacturing environment, producing precision parts, is now in the position to be able to hire a CNC SETTER.
Based in the Brownhills area, long established and enjoying a huge uplift in their orders and investment, this is a perfect time to join a busy manufacturing organisation.
CNC SETTER BENEFITS
* £14 per hour – Dependant on experience
* Busy, well established Company
* Friendly team
* All day working
DUTIES OF THE CNC SETTER
* Setting and operating the machine as required
* Responsibility for the manufacture and quality of high volume turned parts
* Change over a variety of tools and attachments for new and existing components
* Use of measuring equipment
* Conduct routine maintenance on machinery and equipment
* Where the Operator is not available, Machine minding
* Active involvement with continuous improvement activities
REQUIREMENTS OF THE CNC SETTER
* We are looking for experience of setting of Fanuc or Heidenhain controlled machines
* Experience of working in brass/copper would be an advantage
* Chasing, recessing, and tapping would be advantageous
* To have the ability to read engineering drawings
* This would suit someone who enjoys using their own initiative
What are you waiting for? Send your CV asap, or call me for more information.
This role is commutable from Walsall, Cannock, Wolverhampton, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.