UK Jobs Board
Shift: Mon-Thur (6am-4pm)
We are currently recruiting for a CNC Programmer, Setter & Operator to work in a small precision engineering company based in the West Bromwich area.
As CNC Programmer you will be responsible for the Programming, setting and operation of Fanuc controlled lathes.
* Write and edit programmes using Fanuc
* Set and operate Fanuc controlled horizontal lathes
* Carry out first off inspection using handheld measuring equipment
* Work to tight tolerances in a variety of different materials such as tool steels and Ampco
* Machining of small to medium batch sizes
* Carry out basic machine maintenance
* Conduct independent quality checks
The successful candidate MUST have the following skills:
* A good machining competency with no less than 5 years' experience, ideally apprentice trained
* Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings
* Experience in programming (easyguide i and longhand), setting and operating Fanuc controlled Lathes
The following attributes are desirable but not essential:
* Experience in using a variety of cutting tools with a knowledge of correct speeds & feeds
* Experience on Doosan machine tools, specifically Puma 3100LY
* Experience in multi axis machining (C & Y)
* Be able to programme offline using CAD/CAM (ONECNC)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.