UK Jobs Board
JDS Recruitment have been entrusted with the following opportunity to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic class teacher to start in September 2021.
The school are looking for a reflective and resilient practitioner, who is creative in their approach, to join a talented and dedicated team.
NQT’s are very welcome to apply.
About the school
* The school are a 2 form entry voluntary-aided Jewish Faith school in the London Borough of Redbridge who celebrate diversity within our staff and student body and applications are welcome from good teachers regardless of ethnicity, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
* Ofsted 2017, “Leaders and governors have established a welcoming and nurturing environment in which pupils feel safe and valued.’’
This is a full time commitment and the successful applicant:
• Is passionate about learning and being a classroom teacher.
• Is resourceful, dynamic and brings a clear understanding of assessment for learning.
• Is determined to be an outstanding teacher.
• Is committed to their own professional development.
• Is a team player and shows the ability, or potential, to lead, motivate and inspire others.
• Is reflective and works with peers and the school collaboratively.
• Enthusiastic children who are a pleasure to teach
• Very supportive parents and governing body
• Excellent provision of resources and equipment
• Continuing Professional development
• The opportunity to work with an effective and dedicated staff team
For more information or if this sounds like the right opportunity and challenge for you, then please send your CV to Dean at JDS Recruitment today or feel free to call us for further information on this Class Teacher post.
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
JDS Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.