UK Jobs Board
Chief Financial Officer
Our client is a start-up company in the modular social housing sector who is seeking a dynamic
Chief Financial Officer to join the board. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join
a fast growing business and make a difference delivering much needed new housing in line with stated government policy.
Reporting to Executive Chairman / Chief Executive Officer
Responsible for financial governance, controls, and performance of newly formed financially and charitably backed company in the Social Housing sector.
Highly competent in the following areas and be an enthusiastic, positive and a natural
* Business Planning & Capital Raising – creating business plans, facilitating capital raising and ensuring the business has appropriate financing in place to deliver large residential projects.
* Driving profitability
* Board-Member Responsibilities – familiar with all board procedures, governance, and Company Secretary duties.
* Risk Analysis – scenario planning , business modelling to identify key risks and mitigation strategies appropriate to a growing social housing provider.
* forecasting and general cash management.
* responsible for reporting of all financial statements.
* managing costs and identifying cost optimisation potential as the business continues to grow.
* Ensuring overheads are kept to a minimum, without affecting performance.
* Audit/Tax – Liaising with and managing external auditors and advisors.
* Management of the Finance Function – ensuring smooth day-to-day running of all financial activities.
Applicants must be fully qualified (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) with substantial Post Qualification Experience and have an exceptional track record whilst working at a Senior Level with the natural presence and technical abilities to drive performance.
Confident and the ability to present at all levels with an analytical approach
to presentation of financial data in an appropriate form to suit the audience with a natural stage presence.
Familiar with and experience of land acquisition.
Prior experience within a developer/social housing environment and of modular construction is desirable, but not essential.
* Full-time, Permanent role
* Salary: £130,000 pa
* Share Options available
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.