UK Jobs Board
We are looking for a 'Category Analyst’ covering our UK business and reporting directly to our Category Manager.
You will have the willingness to learn with the drive to deliver great outputs. Be analytical and comfortable with numbers, as well as have high attention to detail.
Supporting the category manager with the collation of reports, analysis, and interpretation of market data/data tools to provide learnings and insights into the relevant markets; to enhance business decision making for ourselves and our customers
A globally recognised branded food manufacturer supplying into Retail, Food Service and ‘Food to Go’.
* Monthly internal reporting to support the national account team
* Epos Reporting for Grocery accounts
* Range and space rationale for Grocery accounts
* Support when need the Out of Home sales team with presentations and information to build stronger relationships with their customers
* Price Survey/store audits, visiting stores whilst completing detailed reporting on in-store activity for core category and additional categories
* Assist with PO and Insight budget planning
What we are looking for
Ideally, you will be a graduate with some work experience, either post-degree or during a sandwich year in the industry. Experience gained within a data supplier or within client-side, with experience in using data.
If this really sounds like you could be our ‘Category Analyst’ and you want to be considered for the role, please click the Apply button.
What happens next?
On applying for this job, you consent to SJR Partners holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to our website. Our ongoing aim is to contact everyone either way within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.