UK Jobs Board
Various locations across Worcester/Hereford.
Dignity Funerals are currently recruiting for Funerals Service Operatives to join our teams in various locations across Hereford and Worcester.
Casual Funeral Service Operative Responsibilities:
• Deliver consistently high levels of client service to the deceased and their families.
• Preparing and ensuring the cleanliness of vehicles.
• Being part of the funeral service by bearing the coffin and driving company vehicles.
• Assisting the Funeral Director with pre-funeral checks including route planning and address checking.
Casual Funeral Service Operative Requirements:
• Previous experience within this role is not necessary, however, good communication and organisational skills are important, as is a kind and compassionate nature.
• Take pride in your appearance, being professional always.
• A caring and empathetic nature.
• A full UK driving licence and live within the local area.
• Good level of physical fitness for heavy lifting.
• Supply the necessary documentation for a basic DBS, reference & driving licence check.
• Some posts mean being on call at night and at the weekend though this will be fully discussed with you throughout the recruitment process.
We are always looking for caring and sympathetic people to join our teams around the country. We provide structured in-house training and there are a wide variety of career opportunities available to you.
Please note if you are successful at joining us, full training and uniform will be provided. During the recruitment and onboarding process we will be adhering to the social distancing guidance from the government.
About Dignity Funerals:
We work in a unique industry, and we succeed by helping people through difficult times with compassion, respect, openness and care. Dignity offers a range of challenging and rewarding roles for caring individuals across the funeral profession.
We continually invest in our staff, premises and vehicles to ensure clients and their loved ones receive the highest standards of care in both client-facing areas and behind the scenes. Our Funeral Directors are there to help our clients every step of the way during their time of need. We provide a caring and expert service, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Every day we want to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. We aim to do this by delivering excellent client service through the continued dedication of our people and by serving our customers with expertise, compassion and commitment.
Location: Various locations across Hereford and Worcester.
Salary: £8.91 per hour
Hours: Various – As & when required. You will be advised of your shifts at least a week in advance.
You may have experience of the following: Funeral Service Operative, Funeral Service Assistant, Funeral Assistant, Funeral Bearer, Funeral Operative, Funeral Home, Bereavement Services, Funeral Service Team Member, Chauffeur Bearer, Funeral Directors, Warehouse Operative, Driving, Labouring, Police, Army, Police Officer, Warehouse Assistant, Army Officer, etc.
Ref: (phone number removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.