UK Jobs Board
We are seeking compassionate and reliable candidates to take on the role of Support Worker to work 12hr shifts (8am – 8pm or 8pm – 8am) with our client who lives in her own home in Kings Norton Birmingham.
We are looking for people who want to work day sifts and people who want to work night shifts – this can be discussed after you have applied.
Your duties will include:
* Help with personal care as and when required
* Monitoring and assisting with meditation
* Encourage and enable your clients to engage with friends and family
* Promote and enable independence
* Assisting with daily activities
Why Team Locum?
We pride ourselves on the quality of the support we give. We are here not only to support the client with their day to day needs but also to support family members who often find them selves as a full time care givers.
We offer full training suitable to the requirements of the client and after this you will complete shadowing shifts along side our senior carers before doing a visit on your own.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £9.00 per hour
* 12 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Support work: 1 year (preferred)
* NVQ 3 in health and social care (preferred)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.