UK Jobs Board
Zest education are working in partnership with a high achieving school in Sutton Coldfield and have been asked to assist them in their search for a Business Studies Teacher. The role is full time and will start in September 2021 for a full academic year covering maternity leave.
The school are looking for a Business Studies teacher with the ability to teach Business to KS4 and KS5. There will be an element of KS3 ICT on the time table as well.
Ideally the school would like a creative and dynamic teacher to join their departmental team who aim to and are passionate about improving the learning outcomes for all students. Additionally, the school offers state of the art facilities and is easily accessible through either public or private transport.
The successful applicant will have:
1. A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them QTS or QTLS
2. A strong passion for the subject of Business Studies and excellent subject knowledge across KS4 and KS5 and ICT at KS3.
3. A team ethos and want to be part of a strong team environment
4. The ability to plan, mark and deliver high quality lessons (planning and marking only for short/long term placements).
5. Strong classroom and behaviour management
6. Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.