UK Jobs Board
We are entrepreneurial, collaborative, and we stand behind a common cause – better buildings for a better world.
We are a market leader in the field of high-performance building envelope solutions, which ensure lifetime carbon and resource savings. We have gained this position through a creative and solutions driven mindset, which continues to drive our innovation agenda today. We believe the future of our industry lies in new technologies that transform the way we design and build. This includes our products but also how we interact with our customers at every touchpoint.
We are looking to recruit a Business Process Champion – Process Chemist who will manage and drive through continuous improvement and cross departmental collaboration to achieve strategic business goals. After initial training you will have understood the general principles of technical processing across our technologies and global production lines and understood key properties of the products we produce. How these properties are derived, marketed and ultimately sold, ensuring compliance, will be a key understanding of this opportunity. This role has Divisional impact, and involves a variety of responsibilities in multi-functional areas with enormous opportunities for personal growth and flexibility within the Division.
This role can be based at any Kingspan Insulation site within the UK, but may require travel to our remote sites worldwide. Travel is an integral part of this function, where the frequency of travel will be dependent on the project in question.
Kingspan offers an attractive rate of pay, profit related bonus, pension contributions together with a range of other benefits to include cycle to work scheme, life insurance, contributory pension, free parking, income protection and more.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as our Business Process Champion – Process Chemist will include:
– Evolving the Kingspan Centre of Excellence
– Documentation and ownership of existing and new business processes.
– Ensure Change Management Excellence (CMEX) programme is delivered consistently across all out global business units.
– Ensure that the new Product Information Management system (PIM) is populated correctly with relevant information.
– Ensure that the single Repository system is being used effectively, work flows are effective an being acted upon across the business units.
– Recommend and foster continuous improvement and best practice.
– Act as a communication channel and foster departmental collaboration.
– Prioritising business process issues in your area across the Division.
– Working with, and understanding of, cross-functional areas to agree process change.
– Providing advice and assistance on business processes and best practice to users.
– Aligning business processes in Acquisitions prior to IT implementation.
– Ensure users are suitably trained in existing or new processes and systems.
– Perform testing and sign off any new software change that is applicable in your functional area.
– Assist on any development projects or areas of system change or process change across the Division.
– Expertise, ownership, collection and improvement of Master Data that is applicable to your own functional area.
– Auditing business processes within your own functional area within the Kingspan Global environment.
As our Business Process Champion – Process Chemist you will have:
– Educated and qualified to degree level 6.
– Understanding of change management and/or business analyst
– Ability to work as part of a team or own initiative where required.
– Strong analytical skills
– Good organizational and time management skills
– Problem solving skills
– Ability to work to deadlines
– A good eye for detail
– Full driving license
Whilst not essential, the following would be of benefit:
– Understanding or experience of ERP systems, particularly SAP
– Ability to handle difficult and demanding customer environments
Benefits as our Business Process Champion – Process Chemist will include:
– Pension scheme
– Income protection
– Life assurance
– Free parking
Do you have the skills that we are looking for? If so, click apply now to be considered as our Business Process Champion – Process Chemist
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.