UK Jobs Board
This dynamic, creative, leading mobile gaming entity are looking for a Business Performance Lead Analyst to work within their growing analytics team. Working across the organisation you will provide critical holistic insights into the business to enable better decision making and drive impact. The work will be crucial to help push the boundaries of understanding their players, games and market intelligence.
Working collaboratively across the business to solve company-wide problems in how they can grow their business will include:-
• Delivering actionable insights through accurate data, analysis and forecasting to drive impactful decisions.
• Provide the business with key performance trends and opportunities for growth, presenting to the senior leadership team.
• Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis on their portfolio of games and player network.
• Communicate and present results utilising data visualisation, and accurate conclusions from multiple data sources.
• As a senior member of the analytics team and data community, be an advocate for high quality, impactful data deliverables.
• Move towards becoming an expert on industry trends and the competitor landscape to help evolve the business' strategy.
As a highly analytical, passionate, problem solver, you will have the ability to draw on data driven business insights that will add real value to the company. Experience required:-
• Proven track record of working in a commercial data team providing insights and models, preferably e-commerce, online products/services or games.
• Methodical and pragmatic with a hands on approach and strong communication and relationship management skills.
• Proficient in SQL, Python or R, (Looker and BigQuery GCS an added advantage).
• Knowledge of and/or interest in dashboard and reporting tools ideal.
• Masters or PHD Degree in Statistics, Maths, Physics, Engineering or Economics.
If you would like to be part of this growing success story please send your CV to (url removed) or call her on (phone number removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.