UK Jobs Board
Job Title: Business Operations Analyst
Location: Richmond, City of London
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Founded in 2016, headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Ekco is a leader in managed cloud solutions. We offer a personal approach to our customers and partners globally, delivering a comprehensive suite of end-to-end managed IT services – global reach, with local support.
The rate of Ekco's expansion has accelerated enormously over the past couple of years, more than doubling in size in that time. This has been partly driven by ongoing acquisitions but also strong organic growth which is running at between 10-20% YoY. We now have over 150 employees (and counting) across a number of regional locations across the UK, Ireland, and the Netherlands. Our team enjoy a culture that promotes collaboration in a family-friendly working environment, as well as supporting personal autonomy, self-development, and a commitment to our shared goal of delivering market-leading IT services.
About the role:
Due to our continued expansion, we are searching for a talented individual to join our team to support the operations and finance teams. This is a unique role within the group, focusing on the UK business initially, which can offer a career pathway into a number of areas for the successful candidate, most likely within Finance or Business Operations. The right person will be academic, analytically minded, but with a large dose of common sense and a general willingness of attitude to helping with any task or challenge which may come up as we scale the business.
The UK is one of the fastest growing regions of the group and currently consists of 5 regional teams located in offices across London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Reading and Bournemouth. In addition, we have a number of virtual teams and individuals who work from home. This role focuses on three core business areas: Finance, Procurement and Operations. Each area is explained in more detail below.
* Invoice management and analysis of 'trends'
* Ensuring accuracy by management of multiple systems which provide raw data for monthly invoices
* Analyse, and update customer data each month (automate where possible)
* Maintain records within the group service tools (CRM and PSA) and spreadsheets
* Analyse quotes from multiple vendors to source best deals
* Stock and inventory management – building automation where possible
* Liaise with teams and stakeholders across UK and group as needed for authorisations
* Raise and track PO#'s and stock/asset location, whether customer or internal use
* Assist MD and finance team with expenditure analysis and maintain records
* Vendor management assist
* Maintain records and data input of UK monthly software use (e.g. Microsoft), and reporting each month
* Implement automation wherever possible to assist with day to day operational tasks
* Office management assist on occasion – engage with serviced office providers to manage the local office environments as needed
* Collation of reports and figures from support teams to produce charts and tables for board packs and management on request
* Central diary management and automation/integration where possible
* support the UK MD and senior team with ad-hoc requests for data analysis/quotes/maintenance renewals
* Help to manage and implement new system projects for UK and group – e.g. Invoice automation project
* Ideally 1-2 years minimum experience
* Intermediary level Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
* Ability to use complex manipulation formula
* Desirable – the use of pivot table, macros, visual basic
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver deadline-based projects
* Fluent in English, both written and spoken
* Affinity with IT and a background within the IT sector ideally, with exposure to Cloud services
* Confident Self-starter, quick to learn
* Desirable: previous experience using any of the following:
* Access, SQL, Power BI, Tableau, Crystal Reports
We are one of the fastest-growing cloud solution providers in Europe
Company culture is exceptional, inclusive and unbeatable flexible work environment
Strong sense of bond and company achievement of objectives, across all employees in all business areas
Competitive salary and career progression opportunity
Please click on the APPLY button to complete your application at the Company's careers page.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Operations Coordinator, Financial Analyst, Ops Analyst, Finance Analyst, IT Procurement, Business Analyst may also be considered for this role
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.