Business Development Manager – South West
Sameday Courier Division
£45,000 + Commission
Our client is the UK's leading Field Service Solution company providing comprehensive logistics services including supply chain and technology services to support a wide range of organisations across UK&I and Europe.
There is now a requirement for an experienced National Business Development Manager to join their successful Sales team covering the South West of England.
Working as part of a team, you will have a proven track record of developing new national sales with corporate companies on a national level and selling within defined business sectors across multiple locations. You will have good communication skills, in both written and oral form. You will also have;
* Track record of success in B2B and B2C new business sales
* New business results orientated
* Strong negotiating and selling skills
* Drive and enthusiasm
* Determination to meet new business targets
* Ability to research and appoint your own prospects
* Highly presentable and have excellent presentation skills
* The ability to solution sell and compose proposals and tenders.
* Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
A working knowledge of Sales Force would be an advantage, but training can be provided to the right candidate.
Ideally you will have experience of the Sameday courier market, but applicants from a transport logistics background, such as Next Day, Pallet network, or other logistics network sectors may be suitable.
This is a permanent and full time contract with your working week running from Monday to Friday each week.
The post carries an attractive basic and industry competitive commission structure uncapped, company car or car allowance. If you want to be part of our dynamic sales team and believe you have the skills and drive to succeed please apply below.
For further information please contact Natasha today on:
(phone number removed) or