UK Jobs Board
My client is a social media agency with a difference – they are a publisher too! They create, produce and distribute shockingly good video content through their social media communities. Their foundations are in connecting the construction industry. But their communities spread much, much wider.
A career with them is a vibrant one, in a growing agency environment within the West Midlands. They look for people who share their values. They create together, believe in being passionate and honest, and seek to have consistent positive impact.
In a recent engagement survey, 96% of the team said they would refer someone to work there. They offer a positive working environment and the opportunity to be part of a growing and dynamic business.
If you’re looking to be part of something special – something dynamic, and exciting – This could be the place for you.
The role has two key aims: To maintain and develop relationships with existing clients and also to actively seek new clients and develop these relationships.
As a Client Partner you will:
● Actively seek new client opportunities
● Build positive relationships with media agencies
● Provide ideas and solutions for client campaigns
* Ensure that comprehensive client briefs are provided to the Account Management team
● Ensure that both individual and team sales targets are met
Support team members in the pursuit of team goals
● Present dynamic and robust client proposals (where necessary)
● Develop an understanding of the products and services we can offer and
adapt/improve these to meet client objectives.
The Successful Candidate
* Required minimum of 2 years experience in a sales/agency role.
* expanding company
* Excellent level of written and verbal communication.
* Confident networker, with a strong list of existing contacts across the advertising industry (specifically media agencies and/or brands direct)
● Natural problem solver
● Self motivated
● Highly organised
● Sales focused with a hunter mentality
● Confident speaker/pitch delivery
● Results driven individual
● Excited to work with an Entrepreneurial team
Salary: Salary negotiable
Holidays: 20 days per year, plus 1 additional day for your birthday and 1 additional day for your work anniversary
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: Immediate
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.