UK Jobs Board
Zzoomm is a brand new challenger to the old fashion established ISP companies you may have been involved with. From our brand, uniforms, colours and icons to our non-hierarchical leadership structure we take a fresh approach to building our fibre-optic broadband network. No two days are ever the same with diverse tasks and a team of high achievers. We all work together to plan and complete the jobs at hand, driven by our individual expertise and company ROAR values.
Working with Zzoomm, you will learn new skills on the job, diversify your abilities and enjoy building a new future for the UK’s broadband network, one town at a time, and have a great time!
We are currently looking for Build Operatives – Ground-workers to join our crews in Hereford. We seek operatives who have experience of FTTP or utilities work in a market town, so cul-de-sacs, private lanes, small roads, narrow roads, some long runs. Some reinstatement will be needed (white top) no black top reinstatement (we have a team in place to handle this).
You should be experienced in all aspects of ground-working including manual groundwork (hand digging).
In terms of tickets you should hold the following ;-
FTTP Build Experience (we dig narrow – 300mm deep, 100mm wide)
* EUSR (If you don't hold this we will offer it to you as apart of your induction).
* NRSWA (Street works)
* Dumper ticket
* Full clean driving license
What do we offer ?
* A full time PAYE contract offering a basic salary and bonus
* Annual Leave – 25 days paid holiday + 1 day off for your birthday + Bank holidays off
* Pension – you pay 4.5% and Zzoomm pays 4.5% into your pension
* Life assurance 4 x basic salary
* Health cash plan which allows you to claim money back for the cost of your essential health care plus other benefits including 24/7 access to an online doctor
* Exclusive offers and discounts from over 1000 popular retailers
* Free parking at work
Zzoomm was founded by Matthew Hare, Chief Executive, in December 2018, to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the UK. Matthew is a veteran of the UK fibre infrastructure industry. He founded rural full fibre operator Gigaclear PLC in 2010 and was Chief Executive until the takeover by Infracapital in 2018. During 2018, he was recognised for his contribution to the development of full fibre networks with the award of European Fibre Executive of the Year, an OBE in the Queen’s Birthday Honours and UK Internet Services Executive of the Year 2018.
If you are ineterested, please submit your CV or call directly on the number given
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.