UK Job Shop
Are you an experienced Barista, Coffee Shop Assistant or Hospitality Services Assistant looking for an exciting new challenge?
If the answer is YES, we might just have the perfect opportunity for you! Tru Coffee are looking several Front of House Baristas to join our team at our brand-new outlet in London.
Your New Role:
We are proud of our strong client relationships with a high focus on delivering quality food standards and service. Your role will be to oversee all aspects of bar operations and logistics for the outlet you are assigned to. On a daily basis, you will be responsible for:
* Making sure that the day to day procedures are followed
* Monitoring stock in your section to meet expectations
* Mentoring new staff with the help of your manager and assistant manager
* Following policies and procedures in line with business needs
* Lead by example and show a constant presence and taking the lead in your section
* Managing the delivery partners (ie. deliveroo, ubereats, etc)
* Ensuring the cleanliness of the Outlet is of 5 star standard and the private room including the office are clean and fresh at all times.
As a Barista / Front of House Assistant, you will be an example for your team and lead with respect and dedication, teaching and sharing with care.
What You Will Have:
Ideally, you will have previously worked as a Barista, Waiter or Waitress and have a qualification in a hospitality related discipline. You will also have the following skills and experience:
* Be able to think on your feet in order to solve problems
* Focus on attention to detail
* Confident with dealing with customers, including challenging ones
* Excellent verbal & written communication
* Experienced and comfortable in working busy shifts
* Experience in providing outstanding customer service
* Tidy and Self Disciplined
* Detailed orientated and passionate about product quality
What You Will Receive:
In return, we can offer the successful Barista / Front of House Assistant a competitive salary and the opportunity to make their mark on a growing business. You’ll also receive professional training from Taylor St. team for coffee and Rare Tea Co. for teas.
As our Barista / Front of House Assistant, you will be joining a fast-moving innovative restaurant Company in the UK. The company is one that although young, is well respected in the industry, provides continuous innovation and strives for high standards.
If you want to be part of our journey, click apply for the Barista / Front of House Assistant role today