UK Jobs Board
Beverage and Concessions Manager £22k to £28k per annum
From Matchdays, industry tradeshows, team building events and new product launches to award ceremonies, charity events and weddings, our expert team deliver events that truly exceed expectations.
What are we looking for?
A Bars and Concessions who will always work on behalf of our Guests and foster meaningful employment for the Team Members. To successfully fill this role, we're looking for the following attitude, skills, and values that follow…
* Strong knowledge of the Bars and Concessions business sector.
* Keep abreast of trends and innovation within the business.
* Promote Sales within the Department and Club
* Record of success in Bars and Concessions, specifically the ability to deliver exceptional events, control costs, and build customer loyalty
* Exceptional communication skills
* Exceptional leadership skills to maintain & continue to build on our winning team
* Bars and Concessions experience in a similar/same position at this level
* Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
* A warmth of personality & the ability to engage with all
* Agree, monitor, and control operating procedures to ensure each outlet is consistently delivering a high level of service that is valuable to our guests and differentiates us from our competitors.
* Helping the teams within the F&B outlets as needed during busy times whilst creating an environment promoting employee morale, encouraging the team to have pride in their workplace, coupled with a high level of commitment.
* Follow targets and KPI's to measure service standards and costs, reporting on these and taking the necessary steps to rectify any issues.
* Report to management on the results of the department – sales, productivity, service standards, customer satisfaction, stock levels, costs, and profit levels.
* Comply with all H&S, legal and licensing requirements – including but limited to Licensing Laws, Trades Descriptions Act, Weights and Measures Act, Food Hygiene Regulations, Health and Safety at Work, COSHH, Manual Handling Regulations.
* Through effective management of Supervisors and Staff, ensure that labour resources effectively meet the service criteria for the departments, encompassing training, supervision and encouraging multi-skilling.
* Ensure all Supervisors and Staff manage their operating costs, in line with budget/forecast requirements i.e., payroll, liquor and food.
* Maximise average spends, by driving training & communication systems through department managers
For further information please send your CV to Brellis Recruitment Ltd
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.