UK Jobs Board
About the Assistant Manager Role
At Skechers, our Assistant Managers make an incredible impact every day, they:
* Lead, merchandise, process shipment, manage product, replenish, problem solve
* Are Sales Champions by leading the team in meeting and exceeding sales plan.
* Drive high unit velocity through an impeccably presented sales floor and outstanding customer service.
* Coach and mentors the team in multiple retail skill-sets to elevate the store's performance and hits sales out of the park.
* Are the Product Expert who lives, breathes and loves our footwear and ensures the store is a showpiece for our customers.
* Ensure the store has impeccable merchandising, on-point signage & pricing with beautiful visual presentation
* Serve as a true brand ambassador for Skechers, showing off our product and educating our customers about our incredible shoes, accessories and apparel.
* Assist the Store Manager in leading outstanding People processes, team development and ensures an amazing applicant and employee experience.
* Are Operation Gurus who assist the store manager in leading strong operational processes and routines that minimize shrink and drive profitability.
* Understand and insists on a clean, presentable store and a team that follows best practices for a healthy, profitable store
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.