UK Jobs Board
Up To £30K Basic + Fantastic Company Benefits Including Financial Study Support***
A superb opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Accountant/ Management Accountant to join an established franchise dealership group, with a site based in Northampton.
Our client seeks an individual with experience of working within a fast paced office environment, who is used to regularly producing monthly management accounts.
On offer is a clear and unique opportunity for the successful applicant to gradually progress into a Management Accountant role or progress to a Senior Accountant longer term, via hands on training and support based at our clients site.
The ideal candidate will have current/previous motor trade accounting experience using the Kerridge system, although other motor trade related systems will also be beneficial.
Assistant Accountant/ Management Accountant Job Duties:
* To produce regular and precise management accounts within the company deadlines
* To be responsible for collating & checking weekly departmental forecasts
* Prepare and submit manufacturer composite
* Assist with internal and external auditors particularly at year end
* Ensure the prompt, smooth and methodical flow of work.
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills and the ability to use these to reconcile data in an efficient manner
* The ability to communicate effectively with both managers and directors of the company
* Kerridge/ADP experience is strongly desired
* Enthusiastic, flexible and committed
* Organisational & communication skills
* Teamwork and co-operation
The company operates financial study support where applicable.
Competitive salary of £25,000 – £30,000 basic starting salary (negotiable) + Company Benefits including financial study support.
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland or get in touch to discuss further in strict confidence. Click the APPLY NOW button below