UK Jobs Board
Salary: c£22,500 pro rata
Hours: Working 10-12 hours per week
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a professional and adaptable Personal Admin Assistant to work for a Partner within a St. James’s Place Wealth Management Partner Practice, based in Solihull.
Working as part of the team at Derek Mills Wealth Consultancy who are an Appointed Representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management Plc.
St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (SJP) is a leading, and highly regarded, FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which distributes a range of Investment and Retirement products and financial solutions to a High-Net-Worth client base. You will be employed by the Practice.
The Role: Administrative Assistant
To give admin assistance and support to the Practice Manager and to contribute to the achievement of the Practice objectives, through the support you will provide. To add value to the Practice Manager each day as a result of the work that you do, making the Practice Manager’s role easier.
You will be working with the Practice Manager in all aspects of office administration including:
* Assist the Practice Manager with any required tasks. This may include but is not limited to the following:
* Meeting confirmations and updating relevant systems
* Communicating and liaising with all product providers
* Communicating and liaising with clients by phone and email Data input on Practice systems
* Diary management
* It is essential and vital that you are able to prioritise your own workload in accordance with the Practice needs
* To be able to learn from the Practice Manager and over time, take on more responsibility
* Ensuring client information is recorded accurately
You will have initial and ongoing training to learn new processes and skills, which would provide you with a solid foundation for a career within this Financial Services Practice.
The Person: Administrative Assistant
This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, numerate, highly organised and professional individual, who enjoys using their initiative and who has a ‘can do’ working style.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
* You are accurate in your quality of documentation
* You are a great organiser who is meticulous, conscientious, inquisitive and willing to learn
* You have good communication skills – both written and verbal
* You have a strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office Programs
* You are a self-starter and able to work with little or no supervision
* You are reliable with proven office administrative or personal assistant experience
* You will have a positive and enthusiastic outlook, a professional attitude and be a good team player
* It would be useful, but not essential, to have worked in a Financial Services or professional service environment or have a financial background.
Please note that this Partner Practice will conduct a standard Financial and Identity check on any candidates who are offered a role within this Practice.
Please ensure that as you apply you are taken to the application site for Burgh Recruitment who are supporting the recruitment of this role for this SJP Practice
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.