UK Jobs Board
My client, a Coventry based Manufacturing company are looking for an experienced experienced Accounts Assistant to join their well-established business and growing team on a permanent basis.
* Ensure that accounting ledgers (project, purchase, expenses, sales) and balance sheet items are fully reconciled monthly and that reconciling items are promptly addressed, to include the processing of prepayments and accruals.
* Invoicing and Processing of bank Payments
* Assisting Payroll Processing
* Production and reconciliation of monthly working papers/reports to the Head of Finance.
* To assist with the production and monitoring of the monthly management accounts
* Assisting the Finance Manager to ensure compliance and timely/accurate production of regulatory returns.
* Assist with the setting and monitoring of budgets into the companies accounting system.
* Working alongside the Finance Manager, looking at expenditure within departmental budgets/cost centres and advise on corrective actions where necessary (cost savings or identification of overspends)
* Supporting the forecasting and budgeting processes as require
* Expereince with Sage 50
* Previous experience of working in a similar role
* AP & AR knowledge
* A “can do “ attitude
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.