UK Jobs Board
Due to a huge new business win, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager / Recruitment Consultant to look after our prestigious national multi sited client. Your role will be to resource, service and manage this large key account. You will be looking after hospitality and catering roles predominantly.
You must have worked in a recruitment agency, either on site or in branch, and be used to looking after high volumes of temporary staff to apply for this role. Hospitality sector experience is preferable but not essential. Ideally you will have worked as an Account Manager / Recruitment Consultant for a recruitment agency previously. This role does NOT involve any sales.
You will be based at our lovely offices in Solihull and will have a dedicated resourcer to assist you running this prestigious account. As the Account Manager / Recruitment Consultant you will be well versed in providing the day to day support to a multi location account – 45+ sites. This is a company who look after their staff and like to have fun with team events. If you want to work for a professional Recruitment Agency who have an excellent reputation, and are looking to expand their very successful, busy vibrant team, then please read on…
As an experienced Account Manager / Recruitment Consultant you will be expected to:–
* Build numerous relationships with the client across all sites
* Recruit and sustain a workforce by interviewing and selecting quality applicants
* Offer a good quality service to the client by selecting applicants through good job matching and tight control
* Monitor performances to ensure that the client and candidates are consistently satisfied
* Be an experienced Account Manager / Recruitment Consultant who is used to dealing with multi site locations
* Be used to dealing with high volumes of temporary staff
You will need to be:-
* Used to working with high volumes of temporary staff
* Calm under pressure
* Extremely well organised & possess
* Above average administration & communications skills as well as
* A full driving licence
As the Account Manager / Recruitment Consultant you will receive:-
* A basic salary up to £35k DOE
* A training and development plan
* A generous bonus scheme
* Career opportunities
If you're a keen, willing to learn Account Manager / Recruitment Consultant who wants to be in charge of this huge contract, then please apply now – we're interviewing now
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.