UK Jobs Board
This Account Manager’s role is with one of the UK’s leading tier 1 main contractors. They have an excellent reputation and build some of the country’s most iconic buildings. They are a diverse organisation covering most sectors of the built environment and this role is within their refurbishment and fit out division that undertake schemes from £1 – £10m.
The primary focus of this Account Manager's role will be to lead and manage a major client account and be the primary point of contact for the client. You will be responsible for ensuring a consistent flow of project opportunities is being achieved, tendered and won.
This role is to work on an education (DFE) framework with project values ranging from £500k – £7m which will involve refurbishment, extensions and fit out.
You will need previous experience in a similar role and also extensive experience of education projects.
* Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with the customers
* Provide visibility on current and future workload.
* Work with the leadership team to provide and deliver client lead solutions and innovations
* Provide up to date and accurate information on forecast Customer delivery plans (spend). Obtain early visibility and details for future workload.
* Agree with the Account Team a Project specific plan to manage the pre-contract phase so that delivery is in-line with the customer's timescales and key drivers to ensure projects get instructed to proceed.
* Ensuring the project / bid team fully understand the customer's brief by establishing their key drivers on Scope, Programme and Cost. Regularly reviewing throughout the bidding / negotiating, pre-contract and delivery phases to ensure the key drivers are delivered with any risks communicated and dealt with proactively
* Prepare and present monthly account performance reports in collaboration with Tri-Lead partners at the S&OP.
* Activity seek Customer feedback
The Plus Points
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.